|Thursday, November 19, 2020|
Medication for Opioid Use Disorder in a Hospital Setting--Part Two
Location: Live Webinar, Presented at your Facility
There is no fee for this event.
CHA is pleased to partner with the Connecticut Behavioral Health Partnership and Beacon Health Options Connecticut to offer two education forums on Medication for Opioid Use Disorder in a Hospital Setting. The first of the two forums will be held on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 and the second will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020. Both sessions will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. via Zoom.
These interactive forums will include presentations on:
· Regulatory considerations regarding the Connecticut Department of Public Health’s recently issued guidance
· Implementation of a Medication for Opioid Use Disorder program
· The importance of connecting the patient to community care prior to discharge
· Best practices for screening patients for opioid use disorder
· Benefits of hospital emergency department and inpatient unit collaborations
Registration for this event is now closed.