CHA Insurance Services (CHAIS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CHA’s affiliate Diversified Network Services (DNS), is a licensed insurance agency that provides both Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance products to hospitals including:
Current products offered by CHAIS include:
- Group and voluntary benefits and a defined contribution plan through a partnership with MetLife.
- Long-term care insurance, offered at discounted group rates to CHA members through a partnership with John Hancock.
- Short-term disability products through a partnership with Colonial Life.
- Excess Physician and Executive Disability insurance programs through a partnership with InsMed Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Hospital All-Risk Property Program (HARPP), offered at reduced Association rates to CHA hospital members through a partnership with Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
For further information, contact Harry Packman, CHAIS Managing Director, at 203-294-7250.